Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cuff Tutorial, Finished Cuffs & Supplies in my Etsy Shop







I suppose I needed to make this official announcement weeks ago, lol. What I hadn't mentioned that I am also listing some wonderful supplies that I can't even believe I'm parting with. BUT... you can't make those cuffs like I make them without some vintage bling... you just can't. It would be a shame.


In other news, I have orders going out to Australia and the UK, my two dream destinations. And I've not only sold 2 cuffs in the past week or two, I've also dropped off 3 more at a fabulous jewelry store in downtown Portsmouth named "Puttin on the Glitz". I am so lucky to have such a wonderful place to go, visit with the owner Assiah (who is even more wonderful than her store) and I have the honor of selling there. And I've managed to make a few extra cuffs to put in my shop. Life is good :)

No comments: