Monday, June 6, 2011

New Work - Cuffs, iPod cases and Fascinators





Keeping up with orders and the internet is turning out to be more intimidating than I'd realized. I have not posted in a while but I certainly have been busy! I am not only making jewelry, but iPod cases (because I made one for myself and now everyone I know wants one), and feather fascinators (because they are fascinating!), and I have done all the research on feathers to the point of saturation and am writing a much needed tutorial. It includes washing, bleaching, dyeing and every kind of manipulation techniques that I find. Making the screen shots seems to be what is taking so long. AND I finally found some of those Swarovski circle findings... and plenty of 'um!
So, here are some pics of some of my latest projects. They are not the good quality photos but they atleast will give you a glimps of what I've been up to.

No comments: