Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Project Accessory open casting call in NYC




My goodness I've been busy! I found out about 9 days ago that Project Accessory, a spinoff of Project Runway, is holding an open casting call this weekend in NYC, so I'm going for it!

I am required to fill out a 29 page questionaire, provide my passport (which is in the process of being processed), provide a portfolio (which I did not have but am currently creating) and a couple of photos of myself.

I have been working like a chicken with my head cut off all week, trying to make things to fill a portfolio and today is a photo shoot day. Sadly, other than the photos I post on here and a few product photos from last year, I really don't have anything to show my range of skills! I have vowed to never sell or give away anything without taking a studio shot of it first!

Lesson learned!

No comments: